Hi friends, today i came with an interesting and very useful article about How to Access/Control PC From Android Mobile Using some applications. There is an application named “Chrome Remote Desktop”, which was recently released by Google in Google play store. With Chrome Remote Desktop application, android users can connect and access anything with in their PC or Mac. Chrome Remote Desktop works with almost all OS’s (Windows/Linux/Mac) using for Desktops. This application is developed specially for those users who are in need to access the files from their PC’s while traveling or when they are away from their PC’s.There is another advantage of this application is you don’t need to use a pen drive to copy the files from your desktop to carry the data with you. Above all this app is completely free. Follow the below simple steps to know how to Access and Control Your PC From Your Android Mobile Using Chrome Remote Desktop.
Access & Control PC From Android Mobile Using Chrome Remote Desktop Steps:
Requirements to Access/Control PC From Android Mobile:
- Google Chrome Browser on your PC
- Chrome Remote Desktop App installed in Google Chrome. Open the below link using Google Chrome Browser in your computers.
- And Chrome Remote Desktop app for you Android mobile. Download the app for your Android mobile from the below link.
Follow the Below Process to Access/Control PC From Android Mobile:
- Install the Chrome Remote Desktop on your PC (In Google Chrome).
- After you click on the add you will get some sequence of prompts then follow the instructions carefully as permissions to access data over internet will be granted.
- You will be asked if you want to grant remote assistance or access their own computers then select your own computer to access only your pc files. You can also share your computer files with your friends or any one or vice versa.
- Click on Accept to complete the installation of the app in your browser.
- Now go to Access ‘your own computers’ option that will ask you to enter a PIN. This is important part as this PIN will be required every time you try to connect to the PC through your android mobile.
- After you set-up your PIN in your computer install the Chrome Remote Desktop app in your android mobile.
- Now open the app and type the PIN exactly that you set in your computer.
- After you type your PIN in your android mobile and tapped on connect, your devices will connect and allow you to Access/Control PC From Android Mobile.
- You can also share the files in your computer with your friends by giving a access code to them. When they enter the code that you gave, your sharing files session will start and they also can Access/Control PC From Android Mobile
- As the same process as above you also can Access and Control Your friends computer if they give you the “access code” of their computers.
This process of sharing your files with your android mobile or with others is very secure to use and has very simple steps to connect your devices securely.
NOTE: Both the devices, which are your PC and Android mobile, should be online at the time of sharing the data.
I hope now you can Access and Control Your PC From Your Android Mobile. Share this article to help others to share there files securely. Let me know your comments Below.