Welcome to the lovely article about, how to increase RAM in android mobile. RAM(Random Access Memory) is a very important component which plays a main role in the speed and the performance of your android mobile.
We like to play many games and want to install lots of useful applications in our android mobiles but Some of the android mobiles run very slowly while playing games due to low RAM size of the mobile. You don’t need to worry about this problem any more. I hope this article will clear your problems on how to increase RAM in android mobile to play any high end game. You just follow the simple and very easy steps that is on how to increase RAM in android mobile phones.
Follow the below steps to know How to Increase RAM in Android Mobile :
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander:
This is one of the method and software gives you solution for how to increase RAM in android mobile. To increase RAM in android mobiles we use ROEHSOFT RAM Expander application. This application will Use your SD card as a working memory expansion and increase your RAM and speed of your mobile. ROEHSOFT Expander turns your device more easily, you can start many applications at the same time and do not have to worry about your RAM.
Main Features of ROEHSOFT RAM Expander:
– Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
– Swap file RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
– No limit on SWAP partition!
– The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
– Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
– Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
– Auto run
– Swappiness kernel parameter set
– Easy foolproof use
(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
– Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernel swap support)
Things to do before using ROEHSOFT RAM Expander:
- This app requires root access to your phone, so you have to root your mobile first. Read the below article to know How to Root Android Mobile Phone Without Computer.
- An external memory SD card installed on your phone.
- A swap file that will be made on your SD card and hence used as ram but as some of the Android smartphones do not support swap file so this app won’t work, so before starting out make sure your device supports swap file.
- You can check your device has compatibility with swap file using below link.
If your mobile have the above requirements read the below steps to know how to increase RAM in android mobile.
Steps to Increase RAM in android phone using ROEHSOT RAM Expander:
You can download ROEHSOT RAM Expander from Google play store. The links to download are given below.
- Install ROEHSOT RAM Expander on your android mobile.
- Set the default language as English to use the application.
- After setting your language you will get a request as “RAMEXPANDER is requesting superuser access”, then click on Remember choice forever and click allow to grant the superuser.
- To increase RAM create a SWAP file by clicking on the SWAP Active and enabling it.
- I am creating a 128mb swap file for my mobile. You can create up to 4GB swap file in your mobiles if you have free memory in your sd cards.
- set the swapiness to 100 and click on SWAP active to create the SWAP file. It will take long time to create the file just wait for some time.
- you can see your SWAP file free size in VMEM Free and the increased Total free size in your mobile.
Below image will give you complete steps on how to increase RAM in your android mobile
After creating SWAP file successfully your android mobile will work better than before and it will allow you to play any high end game without any interruption. I hope this article helped you on how to increase RAM in android mobile to speed up your android mobile.
Thank you for reading this article. Please, Share your feeling in the comment box if your android mobile is working better with the help of this article.
Also Read: How to Access Blocked Websites