Welcome to a very helpful article about, How to Root Android Mobile Phone Without Computer. You might have read many articles on how to root android mobile but this article helps you to know How to Root Android Mobile Phone Without Computer.
Advantages of Rooted Mobile:
- Rooted Android mobile allows Android users to boost or increase the working performance of the mobile.
- You can install non-approved applications in your android mobile after rooting the mobile.
- Rooted mobile helps you to update your OS.
- You can replace the firmware and overclock the processor.
- After rooting you can change or customize any settings in your android mobile.
Read Below Points Carefully Before Knowing How to Root Android Mobile Phone Without Computer.
- You should take great care when you are going to Root your android mobile.
- One wrong move will turn your android mobile into a BRICK (your mobile will be useless).
- note that after rooting your mobile warranty will be void.
Note: You are on your own if you follow it, anything happens to your device during or after the process is not our fault, chances are less but still it is our job to remind you.Those who have some knowledge about rooting the android mobile only follow this article to know How to Root Android Mobile Phone Without Computer.
Follow The Below Steps to Know How to Root Android Mobile Phone Without Computer:
You need to install some applications in your android mobile to Root without using a computer. First application you need to install in your mobile is 4SHARED. With 4shared for Android you can easily copy, move, rename, delete, upload and download any files from your account at 4shared.com on your smartphone or tablet and share them with your colleagues, relatives and friends.
4shared for Android enables:
• Fast and convenient access to 30,000,000+ files.
• User-friendly search within massive 4shared database with an option to instantly add the found files to your account.
• A possibility to manage your account at 4shared.com, listen to music and even watch videos directly on your Android device.
• Instant sharing of files from your 4shared account via the app.
——-> After getting this message you have to Reboot your mobile.
You almost completed the process of rooting your android mobile. There is one last step that is checking your mobile is rooted or not. For this there is one application called Root checker. Download Root checker from the below link.
—–> Install the Root checker in your mobile.
—–> After opening the Root checker you will see the VERIFY ROOT option click on it to check your mobile is rooted or not.
That is all you have to do to Root your android mobile. I hope this article helps How to Root Android Mobile Phone Without Computer. Let us know your thoughts on this article in the comment box.