Hi guys, welcome to a very interesting and helpful article on How to Unroot Android Mobile Phone Without Computer. In my previous article i told you How to Root Android Mobile Phone Without Computer and the advantages&disadvantages of Rooting your Android Mobile. When you root your Android mobile phone, customizing your phone becomes easier but you can’t get updates on your phone because rooted mobile will not allow it.
You don’t need to worry about this problem because you’ve found the solution to the problem. We use an application called OTA Rootkeeper that allows you to remove root for purposes such as getting software updates. Follow below steps to know How to Unroot Android Mobile Phone Without Computer.
Steps to Know How to Unroot Android Mobile Phone Without Computer:
- Open the play store app in your Android mobile.
- In Play Store search for “OTA RootKeeper” free app. You should see it in the search results. Click on it to install the app in your Android mobile phone. You can also download OTA RootKeeper from the below link.
Download OTA RootKeeper apk file
- Click the “Install” button to install the application on your Android Mobile phone.
- After installation click on “open” to use the OTA RootKeeper in your Android mobile phone. You can also open it from the all aps button in your mobile.
- This the final and important step in How to Unroot Android Mobile Phone Without Computer. After opening the application you will see the below image then click on “Temp. un-root (keeps backup)” button to temporarily unroot your mobile.
- If you want to Unroot it more permanent then click on “delete su backup” that will Unroot your android mobile without backing up the files. You can use “Restore Root” button whenever you want to bring the root back in your android mobile to use advantages of the android mobile.
I hope this article helps you to know How to Unroot Android Mobile Phone Without Computer. Share this article on the social networking sites to help others to Unroot their Android mobile phones. Don’t forget to post your comments on this article.