Recover WhatsApp Messages on Android Phone/Tablet.
Whatsapp is well known for everyone now a days. We use it daily and it becomes an essential app for every text lovers. But have you ever faced a situation like deleting important messages. And you don’t know how to recover whatsapp messages?.
Don’t worry users, recovering whatsapp messages is not a big issue. There are couple of ways to get back your deleted messages on whatsapp. In this article we are going to share the best method to recover whatsapp messages on your android phone or tablet.
Recover WhatsApp Messages:
Get back messages manually
How many of you know that whatsapp messenger creates backup of all the data everyday and will be stored in your android mobile’s SD card. Just do follow the simple steps given below and get back your deleted whatsapp messages.
- First of all open the whatsapp database folder stored in your mobile’s SD card, if you don’t know where it is located, don’t worry here is the path you have to follow
- In your database there will be some files with names like msgstore-2014-11-03.1.db.crypt. Also you will see a unique file named msgstore.db.crypt. Now rename this by adding any word before it.
- After renaming, choose the appropriate date file when you deleted your messages on whatsapp.
- Now rename this file with msgstore.db.crypt
- Then finally go to settings>applications>manage applications>Whatsapp. Now tap on clear data.
- Open the whatsapp application and choose restore when it prompts. Thereby you will get back your deleted messages.
Thank you for reading this article. let me know your comments below.