Hi friends, welcome to a must read article about How to Use Android Mobile As Mouse And Keyboard for PC/Laptop Or Computer. Nowadays everyone wants to have a Android mobile in their pockets because of it’s effective features and applications. Today in this article i will explain about an application, with that you can Use Android Mobile As Mouse And Keyboard for PC/Laptop Or Computer.
Using your android mobile as wireless keyboard and mouse is a great way to access your computer. Now you don’t need to buy a keyboard or mouse to type and select files in your computer. There is an application called “Andromouse” that will help you to Use Android Mobile As Mouse And Keyboard for PC/Laptop. Before going into the process of using your android mobile as mouse and keyboard for your computer know something about the “Andromouse” and features of it.
what is Andromouse ?
AndroMouse helps you to convert your Android phone into wireless mouse, keyboard, media remote, file browser and much more. Youc can make communication with your computer using both your wireless network and using Bluetooth.
Features of Andromouse:
- Most mouse functionalities including click, doubleclick, drag, scroll and rightclick.
- You can use your standard Android touch keypad as a wireless keyboard.
- Another most popular feature is ‘speak-to-type’. Relax any where in the range of your wifi network and search Google or Youtube with your voice.
- Media Remote – You can control WMP/iTunes by Media Remote option.
- File Browser- you can browse your computer’s files in your phone. Tap on a file to open it on your computer.
- Presentation remote. Use it during your powerpoint presentation or use it in photo viewer.
- Compose an email with your voice without using your keyboard.
- Power remote. Shutdown, hibernate, log off, restart your computer while lying on your bed.
You should have below files to Use Android Mobile As Mouse And Keyboard for PC/Laptop.
—–> You should have AndroMouse Server running in your computer in order to use “Andromouse” application.
—–> AndroMouse Server is companion program that comes with AndroMouse application. The latest release is AndroMouse Desktop 3.0.jar. Download the AndroMouse Server from the below link.
Download AndroMouse Desktop Server 3.0.jar
—–> You should have installed java in your computer to run the AndroMouse Desktop Server. Download and install java from the below link.
—–> After Downloading “Andromouse server” and “java” install them in your computer.
—–> Now Download “Andromouse” application to your Android mobile from the below link.
How to Use Android Mobile As Mouse And Keyboard for PC/Laptop Or Computer:
Steps to establish connection using wireless network:
- launch Andromouse Desktop server in your computer and select wifi. When you launch AndroMouse Server for the first time in Windows, you will get Windows Security Alert saying that Windows Firewall is blocked some features then you select Allow Access to use AndroMouse.
- Now open “Andromouse” in your mobile and click on wifi to connect your mobile and computer.
- After clicking Wifi, enter your Server IP address as show in the Andromouse server.
Now click on the Detect Server and once you does, your phone will automatically detect the IP address of the computers which are connected to the same Wifi Hotspot.
Click on ‘Connect’. If the connection is successful, the globe icon on the title bar will change. That’s all you have to do to Use Android Mobile As Mouse And Keyboard For PC/Laptop.
- Once the connection is established, the server will show the status as ‘connected’.
Steps to establish connection using Bluetooth:
- Open AndroMouse Desktop server program in your computer.
- Launch AndroMouse application and click on ‘bluetooth’.
- Click on connect, that will show you the paired devices to your bluetoot network. If your device is not listed then click on ‘Scan for devices’.
- That’s all you have to do to connect your computer and android mobile. After connecting your devices you will get a touch pad screen then click on the icon beside the globe icon that will show all the features of “Andromouse” application.
Use all the features of andromouse shown in the above image. That’s it now you don’t need a keyboard and mouse to use your computer. You can now Use Android Mobile As Mouse And Keyboard For PC/Laptop.
I hope this article helps you to know How to Use Android Mobile As Mouse And Keyboard For PC/Laptop. Share this article for others to help them to know How to Use Android Mobile As Mouse And Keyboard For PC/Laptop. Post your comments on this article if it helps you.