Hi friends, today i come with a best article that will help you to know How To Use Java Applications on Android Mobile Using JBED. Symbian was used by many major mobile phone brands, like Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, and above all by Nokia. It was the most popular smartphone OS on a worldwide average until it was overtaken by Android. Java applications are our favorite on Symbian OS but today everyone migrating to Android OS.
Exploiters who have move from Symbian and Java to Android and still want to use Java apps on android, and if you are among those then you just need to follow the below steps to know How To Use Java Applications on Android Mobile Using JBED.
How To Use Java Applications on Android Mobile Using JBED:
Requirements to Use Java Applications on Android Mobile Using JBED:
- JBED is an emulator application for Android that helps you run any Java app on Android device.
- Download JBED application and its library files from the below link.
- First your android device has to be rooted to use JBED application. If you don’t know what is root and how to root a android mobile read the below article.
- JBED app requires android version 1.6 or later.
- Root File Manager- it is the best File Explorer for rooted phones.You can explore all of Android’s file systems and take control of your rooted device. It allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files.
- Cut, copy and paste folders and files.
- Compress and decompress (extract) files (ZIP).
- Change file permissions and ownership.
How to install and setup JBED:
After downloading the required files to Use Java Applications on Android Mobile Using JBED. You should install and configure perfectly to use java application on android mobile. Just follow the below steps to install JBED properly.
- Install Root file manager to explore the files in your rooted device.
- Now extract the JBED file and save in your internal storage of your device. We use those extracted files in the further steps.
- Run Jbed.apk file to install the file in your device. You must install it in your internal storage of your device for faster accessing of the application.
- Do not open the Jbed application after completion of installation.
- Now follow the below path to find library file named” libjbedvm.so“.
- Now using Root File Manager go to the directory where ‘libjbedvm.so’ is located.
- Copy “libjbedvm.so” file and paste it to the directory ‘/system/lib/’.
- Restart your device after copying the library file in the system library. Don’t run the Jbed app before restarting the device.
That’s all about the installation and configure process. Now we move to how to use Jbed to run the java applications.
Use Java Applications on Android Mobile Using JBED:
Your Android device is now ready to use java applications. Download any java application from the internet and save it in your SDCARDS and Follow the below steps to use java applications on your android mobile.
- Open JBED application
- Just click on SD card that will show you all the java files in your SD card in a list.
- Now click on any java file that you want to use.
- Wait for the complete installation of the java app in your android. After completion of installation open the app and enjoy the java on your android phone.
That’s all you need to do to use java applications on android mobile using JBED.
I hope this article helps for those who are big fan of java applications. Don’t forget to share this article for other java application lovers who are currently using android mobiles.