Hi friends, welcome to the article which is gonna help you to Download WhatsApp For PC or your Laptops. On the web there are many articles explaining how to download WhatsApp For PC by using Bluestacks Emulator. But in this tutorial i will explain the each and every step clearly in the process of Downloading WhatsApp for your computers without using Bluestacks. We all know that in messaging applications WhatsApp is in the number one position and it got users more than Facebook the best social networking site in the world. WhatsApp was downloaded by millions of users and still downloading by many users because of it’s out standing features.
WhatsApp Download For PC Windows 8.1/8/7 64 bit Without Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is an Android emulator and the software has an app player which allows users to download and install the android application to use in their computers. Your Computers should have 2 GB RAM or above and the graphic card version should have updated to latest version to install the Bluestacks on your computers without getting any errors.
Many users are getting errors in the process of installing Bluestacks to their computers. There are other android simulators to allow you to use android app on your computer. Read the following ways to install WhatsApp on your computer without using Bluestacks.
Play : WhatsApp Group Games
WhatsApp Download For PC Ways:-
You can download the WhatsApp application on your computer with the Android Emulators listed below.
- WhatsApp Download For PC using YouWave Android Emulator.
- WhatsApp Download For PC using Andy Android Emulator.
- Also Read—> Download WhatsApp for PC Windows 7/8/8.1 with Bluestacks
You just follow the instructions carefully to use the above softwares in your computer to install the WhatsApp application to your PC.
WhatsApp Download For PC using YouWave Android Emulator:
- First Click on the below link to download the YouWave from it’s official website.
- After you downloaded the file, click on the file to install it in your computer.
- After completion of installation, launch the YouWave Emulator.
- Now download the WhatsApp.apk file from the web and save the file on your desktop.
- Go to File option and click on “Path to Apps” to select directory where you save the WhatsApp.apk file.
- After you sected the path the YouWave will load the apk files in the selected directory then find the WhatsApp file and click on it to install.
- After installation go to installed apps in YouWave and find the WhatsApp installed application and click on it open
- That’s all you have to do in YouWave to use WhatsApp on your computer.
WhatsApp Download For PC using Andy Android Emulator:-
Andy is also a good Emulator to use android applications on your computer. Follow the below instructions to know how to use WhatsApp app on your computer using Andy software.
- Download the Andy android emulator software from the below link which is available the official website for free.
- After downloading the file install it in your computer. I assure you will not get any errors while installing this software.
- Now launch the Andy in your computer.
- You have to login with your google account to sync your android mobile with your computer.
- Now you feel like you have a android mobile on your computer.
- If you installed WhatsApp in android mobile then you can use it if not go to Google play store and search for WhatsApp and install it.
- And make sure that you have a good internet connection while using the software and downloading the application.
That’s all you have to do to get the WhatsApp application on your computer from varies Android Emulators.
I hope this article helps you to know how to get the WhatsApp for your computers. Don’t forget to like our social networking pages to get updates from us. Let us know your thoughts on this article in the comments section.
Must Read: Texting Games for WhatsApp Groups