Hi guys, Welcome to the article on how to Use YouTube Kids App on Windows. With this tutorial you’ll learn how to install the YouTube Kids App on your Windows PC. Google launched YouTube Kids App for little minds to learn, discover and entertain with age-appropriate videos and channels. YouTube Kids App was launched by Google for Android and IOS platforms. YouTube Kids App for Windows is not launched officially but there are some ways to use this wonderful and very useful app on your Windows Computers.
You just have to follow very simple instructions to Download YouTube Kids App for Windows. Before going to know how to Install YouTube Kids App for Windows know some best feature of the application.
Best Features of YouTube Kids App for Windows:
YouTube Kids App mainly focused and designed for little kids minds. YouTube Kids App boasts popular children’s programming and has only kid-friendly content.
YouTube Kids App Built-in time feature with that option parents can control the time of watching the videos. The app has grown-ups-only lock that can only access by parents to control the time and many setting out of kid’s reach.
Google app designers taken out the complicated stuff and made easy to navigate the app with big buttons, easy scrolling and instant full-screen. Kid’s can access popular and favorite kid’s shows like TuTiTu, Dreamworks, talking tom and many more.
Now let’s get into the main theme of this article that is how to Use YouTube Kids App for Windows Computers. As i said before, this app is not released officially for windows computers although you can use this app by two methods. You can use the app on your computer by using Bluestacks Emulator. Bluestacks has an app player to run the android app on your computer. Read the below article to know how Install and Use YouTube Kids App for PC using Bluestacks.
Links to Download YouTube Kids on Mobiles:
Follow the below Instructions carefully to Download and Install YouTube Kids App for Windows without Bluestacks.
Download YouTube Kids App for Windows without Bluestacks:
Andy software is an alternative Android Emulator to run android games&app on computer. Here i’m going to share the complete steps in the process of installing the app in Andy software. Compare to Bluestacks the process of downloading and installing the android apps in Andy is very easy and simple. Before going to follow this procedure update your graphic card versions of your computer to latest version. After that follow the below simple steps to download the YouTube Kids App for Windows.
- First download the Andy android emulator software from the below link which is available for free on the official website.
- After Downloading the file install the software in your computer. Installing the software is very simple. I assure that you can install without any errors.
- Launch the installed Andy software in your computer.
- After opening the software you need to login with your Google account.
- The above step will sync your android mobile with android software. Now you can have the all the features of a android mobile/tablet on your computer.
- Now start the Google play store in Andy software and search for “YouTube Kids” App. Click on “install” option to install the application on your computer and make sure the you have a good internet connection.
That’s all you have to do it guys to Use YouTube Kids App for Windows. I hope this tutorial will help you to install the useful android application for your windows computer. Share this article to let other parents know about the application and the installation process.